2/14/08

This is Dogtown, and they aint no Z boys

Havent been writing, I've been stomping on the keys
typin tappin till the timings right irraticate these fleas
been bouncin tween my bowl and soul and backpack
still I keep trukin on cuz I hope ya broughta snackpack
to reality cuz we're supposed to speak out,
n eat ourselves of the shelves cuz, before we leak out.
cuz the store on down the road sells time half price
cuz and time is all it takes cuz its fleas not lice
keep the harpies on ice cuz i cant stand the whining
cant these bitches see we got mountains to be climbing
buddist bells to be chiming but the cells keep combining
and my teeth keep ta grinding hearing thunder dodgin lightning
strikes the ground.
cuz, This is Dogtown, and they aint no Z boys.
cant put the pen down, cuz they're just decoys
he deploys the roadrunnerlogik missle
low flyin gound huggin people buggin bout the buzz
they always want to write it but no one ever does
and nows the chance get a stance grab a glance its ground zero
and I dont want to die to say I could have been a hero
of The Word. Hopefully thats what they'll say.
Fat man---Little Boy------Roadrunnerlogik
let the lyrical missles loose.

-- Theres insanity in all the answers, Write the wrong!

--king of the coyotes

No comments: