2/26/08

the bowlines got no bite

all this time I thought we chewed with our teeth
it turns out that they chewed with us cuz

all this time I thought we drove the streets
it turns out that they drove on us cuz

and all along we thought the beats on time
it turns out its time to beat on us cuz

and all along the top of all those peaks
it turns out they're gonna peak on us

so I say hold yer hat cuz the wind is pikin up and its windin back just to slug ya in the gutz and its a bombtrack I think the crowd is goin nutz
so ya might wanna check in, get ta inspecting, get ta disinfecting cuz my rhymes ll be wreckin your styles all piled up n i'm gettin riled up
stoned up smiled up and down with your hands!
up and down with your hands!
up and down with your hands!
up and down with your hands!

cuz I got plans keep pointing all the fans not stayin in the stands keep weavin all the strands cuz my pen hands landing on time. its like
behind it there's a metronome that keeps the beat ta comin home to throw the dog another bone against your ear to hold the phone just
close enough so you can hear the times are rough so grab a beer my hands are numb but I can steer my head is hurtin but im here
for work. consider it a perk, I'm literate it hurts, can figure its a hearse, can dig but its a curse, configure for the nurse is gonna tell ya what to do
so listen.

take the pills and try to pay the bills evade chills and try to say the skillsaw works just fine........?

--king of the coyotes

No comments: