5/7/08

maybe its my medication, or lack thereof....

Its been a while the scripts a pile of threads between my ears
This engine hasn't died off yet its just been switching gears
Shed some tears for my peeps that I'll always come to see
Bounce the ball on down the street n blaze the trail to destiny
Seems the road my thinker travels always leads me the woods
Counting all the cant's and couldn'ts only summed up that I should
Do some good while I breath cuz we're only making dirts
Wipe the tears with my sleeve n leave n knowing that it hurts
Asserts the call of the wild that its heard by all the beasts
And that all of life is singing its just muffled by the beats
Leaving lady love to the east I'll admit its hard to swallow
But the question isn't who should lead Its more like what you'll follow
The futures only blurry when I'm looking through the masses
so I'm headed back up north where I can think without my glasses

The vet finally comes out of the back room " I think I know whats wrong with your dog" .."excellent , well?".."I think you fed the dog your phone." "What!" flabbergasted at how the vet could possibly have figured this out without an x ray. "How can you be so sure?""He has a ring around his belly" said the vet.

Maybe you shouldn't let the dog eat your cell phone.....
-- the coyote

No comments: